Technical & Research and Development
Matthew Bodnar, M.Sc.Senior Geologist
- Over 15 years experience in the mineral exploration and mining industry from grass-roots targeting through to mature mining environments.
- M.Sc. in applied exploration geochemistry as part of the Exploration Geochemistry Initiative (EGI) at the Mineral Deposit Research Unit (MDRU), UBC, Canada.
- Significant experience in magmatic sulphide Ni-Cu-PGE deposits with additional experience in Sediment-Hosted Base Metals, Cu-Porphyry, Au, VMS, and Uranium deposits.
- Previously worked with Anglo American, CSA Global Consultants and Impala Canada Ltd (subsidiary of Implats) contributing to projects across the world.
- Specialties include: greenfield data compilation and data integration, landscape geochemistry and terrain analysis, novel geochemical methods (biogeochemistry, passive soil hydrocarbon, etc.) portable field technology (XRF), GIS and geospatial technologies (GNSS and Drone photogrammetry) and machine learning tools to enhance mineral exploration workflows.