Technical & Research and Development
Chris MacInnis, P.Geo.Senior Geologist
- P.Geo, Resources Geologist with over 15 years of experiences
- Previously a Senior Resources Geologist at SRK Consulting, providing resource estimation, geostatistics, drill hole/exploration program planning and project evaluation
- Co-author of over 20 NI 43-101 technical reports and memos, both on local and international poly-metallic projects, including gold, silver, nickel and uranium
- Prior to SRK, was the Lead Trainer for CAE Datamine Canada, with duties including resource estimation, project management and investor relation presentations.
- BSc in Geology and Biology from Saint Mary’s University